TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I'm conserned about the MAFs not responding the same
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I'm conserned about the MAFs not responding the same

Posted by z3duececoupe on September 04, 2023 at 7:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 158 times.

In Reply To I'm conserned about the MAFs not responding the same posted by Cjw3 on September 04, 2023 at 11:58 AM

Message I sent an email to Jim @ Selin via their website to see if there's a way to test the translator and ensure it's functioning properly but haven't heard back yet.

If I pinch the air reg hose the engine idle drops very low and if pinched hard enough it will stall, then again the last time I adjusted the idle screw I had it turned in quite a bit to wrangle the high idle. Are you saying you have the air regulator completely capped off (I'm assuming a vacuum cap on the balance tube and the far side of the air reg?)

I'm technically using DataScan as my software I looked in their user manual and couldn't see both o2 sensors because I didn't configure my data screen properly :facepalm: but the way datascan reads o2 is the percentage of the full scale of readings (I'm guessing Volts?) so if the o2s are binary 0-1V I'd imagine my reading is .8V at idle and fluctuating while maintaining higher revs (like the vid you posted)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.